Tension Link Load CellDownload
The tension links are doodle and fashioned with collection of end attachment to fit distinctive hardwareinstallation.This sphere of analog dynamometer load cells are used day-by-day for load monitoring, weighing and heavy lifts.
It manufacturer is recognized leading industry in digital gizmo. We apply new technologies in our innovations with sophistication and counterfiet the future of weighing through tailored research and design. The tension link load cell is available in 2Tf to 300Tf of capacity, It is in light weight and affordable too.
It is applied to measure rope tension by inserting link in to the line, It is also used to measure force of vehicle and ships, hanging and crane scale also in bollard pull test, tug boats, cargo handling in ship and yard.
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified company with 11 years of experience in manufacturing and supplying of tension link load cell in domestic as-well-as in an international level.
- To measure rope tension by inserting as a link in to the line
- To measure towing force of the vehicles and ships
- Force Measurement Tension Dynamometer
- Hanging & Crane Scale
- Material handling equipments
- Bollard Pull Test, Tug boats (Over Load detection weigh cable Force testing drag for measurement
- Cargo handling in Ship Yards
Capacity d D W H L 10T 36 63 134 45 200 20T, 30T 42 88 150 58 240 40T 59 115 195 72 320 125T 84 168 287 124 460 200T 106 210 350 145 575 300T 135 254 465 180 810
- 2 Tf to 300 Tf capacities are available.
- This load cell is compact and light weight for portability.
- High alloy tool steel construction is for ruggedness and safety.
- Perpendicular loading holes design helps in minimising external moment effects and improves safety and accuracy.
- Optionally High temperature version for foundary applications can be offered upon request.
Reted Load 10,20,30,40,125,200,300 Excitation Voltage 10 VDC - Maximum 15VDC Insulation Resistance (50 VDC) >20000 Mega Ohms Nominal Output 1.0 m V/V Cable Length (4 Core Screened) 5 Meters Non - Linearity <±0.1% FSO Nominal Output1.0 m V/V Hysteresis <±0.5% FSO Safe Overload of Rated Capacity 150% Non-Repeatability <±0.1% FSO Ultimate Overload of Rated Capacity 200% Creep (30 Minutes) <±0.1% FSO Allowable Side Load50% Zero Balance<±0.1% FSO Temp. Compensated Range0-60°C Input Resistance 775± 15 ohms Temperature Effect on Output<0.02 FSO/°C Output Resistance 700± 3 ohms Temperature Effect on Zero<0.02 FSO/°C Finish & Construction Electroless Nickel Plated Tool Steel Deflection<0.4 mm at FSO